Tilley LTM6 Airflo - Khaki/Olive
The LTM6 is Tilley's best selling hat, and with so many things going for it, there's little question as to why. Super light-weight and breathable, it also has the strength to stand up to glaring sun, relentless rain, and even frequent washing. The LTM6 is also completely squash-able, fold-able, sit-on-able and pack-away-able, for whenever duty calls.
- Brim: 89mm x 64mm brim
- Green coloured under-brim to reduce glare
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Air flow - 19mm mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Designed in Canada
- Made in China
Fabric: 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
NOTES ON FIT: Tilley recommends buying your new Tilley hat with a little room to move, for extra comfort in all weather. If measuring your size at home, press two fingers to your temple, then re-take the size or your head (plus fingers) with a measuring tape. This will allow for a neat fit, and on particularly windy days you can utilise those nifty adjustable wind cords!
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Please note: Colours may vary slightly from photographs.