BSVII - Luna
Luna is a Latin word that means “moon.” The moon has been a significant symbol in many cultures throughout history, representing femininity, intuition, mystery and the cyclical nature of life.
Universally, the moon is the symbol of growth and change.
UTOPIA collection is rich with symbolism drawn from nature with particular references to Australia's unique landscape and its iconic living world
- 100% Australian Wool
- One Silver Hoop Attached on the Side of the Brim
- Spanish Bolero
- 3.5" Brim
- Red Silk Liner - Handmade Butterfly Print
- UPF Rating 50+
- If your hat gets wet let it dry on its own - do not force dry the hat.
- Avoid leaving your hat in the car on a hot day or in direct sunlight when not being worn. It can over heat and cause the hat to shrink.
- To clean your hat, brush the top and bottom counter-clockwise with a soft bristle brush.
- If you're dealing with small stains or marks on the felt hat, we suggest using thin sandpaper to remove them.
- When a hat its new it might feel a little stiff, the leather band will contract & conform to your head shape once you wear it a couple times
Note: Colours may vary slightly from photographs.